Acne is a disease of the skin that affects over 80% of adolescents and many adults. Fine Lines laser treatments for acne enable our clients to resolve acne issues without the use of harsh drugs. We have a unique approach to achieving a healthy, blemish free complexion. A plan of action is discussed during a Free personal consultation. Successful acne treatments may be achieved through a variety of methods including:
- Clarity MD - Drastically
improve your acne condition without antibiotics and harsh topicals.
1. Quickly treat existing acne all over your face fast
2. Kills the acne, but not your skin (No Collateral Damage!)
3. Prevent new acne breakouts from happening
4. Stimulate healthy skin function for great looking skin
5. Helps to control oil production
- Use of the Pore Clarifying Handpiece which breaks up blackheads and blemishes, gently vacuums away excess oil (sebum) and environmental impurities and infuses pores with Salicylic Acid to kill bacteria.
- Revitalight Skincare System - a painless, effective acne treatment that uses the latest intense blue LED light technology to unclog and kill bacteria in the pores.
- Use of Rejuvi Skin Care (two week free samples provided) to deep clean the skin, unblocking pores. It also contains a unique combination of vitamins, zinc, and organic acids to regulate and inhibit excessive hormone production. It targets acne and blemishes fast.
- Laser treatment using the Candela Smoothbeam if necessary. Laser therapy is a gentle, safe and effective way to treat acne instead of harsh drugs. This is a simple procedure with mild redness usually seen immediately after the procedure and typically subsides within a day. Following the laser treatment, the patient can return to normal activities. There is no pretreatment required, but the patient should avoid sun exposure two weeks before and after the laser procedure.
- Syneron eMatrix laser is used on acne pitting to fill in and smooth the skin and also help with acne.
- Jane Iredale Skincare Mineral Makeup is less irritable to the skin and promotes healing. Another desired effect is that it helps reduce the amount of oil in the skin.